The VBLA is dedicated to promoting economic growth through the following services:
• Assistance with developing Veteran businesses for private and government contracting opportunities.
• One-on-One counseling to Veteran Owned Business owners who are looking to compete on private and
government contracting opportunities.
• Assistance with completing and submitting a New York City Minority/Women Business Enterprise
• Assistance with completing and submitting an NYC Emerging Business Enterprise Certification application.
• Provide support and assistance with submitting a Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
and Veteran-Owned Small Business application.
• Assist with the New York State Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business certification.
• Assistance with promoting and marketing strategy with selling your services and/or products.
• Events designed to train and educate Veterans in business, marketing, operations, and government
• Advocacy on behalf of the Veteran Business Community.
• Connecting veteran business enterprises to capital funding and financial support through all stages of business growth.